VIRGIN - WORLD'S WORST INTERNET COMPANY?


"Everyone I know who has a Virgin email account has had spam sent from their account."

"I just logged into Webmail - I had over 3000 messages."

Virgin Media - admit your security has been compromised.

"Virgin say that automated scripts are being used by hackers to reveal passwords."

"I have just noticed that my spam was sent using an alias email account that I never use.

"The strange thing is that Virgin Media help desk in India last week asked me for my password to this account and made me switch back and forth to this alias."

"I was given a new password by Virginmedia.

"For the WEB logon, the new password does not work, the OLD password still DOES ."

"I work in IT so take security very seriously.

"Owing to the fact everyone else has had this happen, and one other on here has had the spam mail sent out exactly the same time as mine went out, would in my view indicate as others have said that Virginmedia's security was compromised.

"I would think it hugely unlikely that everyone here got infected by the same virus/malware on their machines at the same time especially if some hadn't even logged into their webmail..."

Virgin Media - admit your security has been compromised Page 3 ...


"Ofcom's latest customer satisfaction report is out and it doesn't look good for Virgin Media, which languished at the bottom of two lists representing its core business.

The communications watchdog placed the Virgin Media in last place for landlines and pay TV.

It was second worst in the fixed broadband stakes.

"The volume of Virgin Media punters' gripes have been turned up.

"'Virgin Media customers were less satisfied than average with overall customer service,' said Ofcom."

Punters even more dissatisfied by Virgin Media's package

"'There was an increase in the number of issues not satisfactorily resolved, and a decline in customer loyalty since February 2011.'"

~~

aangirfan: HOW TO GET RICH LIKE Richard Branson.

aangirfan: Stagecoach and Virgin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers