DEAD GIRL SPEAKS? MELISSA FROM CONNECTICUT



Melissa, aged 17, died in a car accident in 2004.


After Melissa's death, Melissa's father, Gary Galka, claims to have recorded the 'dead' Melissa saying, 'Hi Daddy, I love you.'



After Melissa's death, Gary and his family felt that Melissa's spirit was still around, in their Connecticut home.

Gary says of Melissa: 

"She started doing things like ringing the doorbell, changing TV channels, turning lights on and off.

"There were situations when my wife would start to make lunch with Heather and Jennifer and all of sudden they'd feel someone come into the room.

"I've been lying in bed and felt someone come down on my side of the bed and felt a weight on my chest, like someone's head.

"It evolved into things like feeling a tap on the shoulder, someone calling out our names and it felt like someone was kissing our foreheads."

All of the family say that they have come into contact with Melissa.

"I've never seen Melissa,' said Gary.

"But my younger daughter Heather has seen her three times.'


Gary has built a device to allow him to talk to Melissa.

Gary now sells his spirit detection equipment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers